Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute Quipps

Mommy: "Joseph, what are you doing?"
Joseph: "I'm trying to fly."
Mommy: "Oh. Good luck."

Another kid: "Mrs. Moore! There's a crab down here by the beach!"
Mommy: "Do you see it, Joseph?"
Joseph: "Mom! I see a whale!"

Joseph to a friend: "Can I see your dinosaur?"
Friend: "I don't have a dinosaur."
Joseph: "Yes you do! It is green and it lives in it's house."
Friend: "I don't know what you are talking about."
A while later the friend realizes that the "dinosaur" is really his pet chameleon :)

Joseph grabs a stick.
James: "Joseph, is that your Bazooka?"
Joseph: "Yes, it's my Zabooka."
Cute.

In Joseph world, everything is a sword, a gun or a "weapon". If he sees you EVER, his first question will be, "Do you have a guitar?". If he knows you have one, his first question will be, "Do you want to play guitars with me?"...except guitar sounds more like "Tar". He is HILARIOUS.

Kendra is repeating every word she can and she wants to be like the bigger girls in her world so bad. Now she wants pigtails, powder on her nose, to carry a purse, to wear her shoes when the older girls do (and to take them off when they do too!). She has learned the word "no" and uses it as much as possible, even when she means "yes". She is working out how her will is allowed to function in the context of obeying Papa and Mommy...and she is SO CUTE.

No comments: